St. Agnes Ladies' Guild
Days: 1st Wednesday of each month (September through December & March through June)
Time: 7 pm
Location: St. Agnes Church
- Children's Christmas & Easter Party
- Support Parish Functions
- Church Raffles
- Support for Rectory Items as Needed
St. Mary Ladies' Guild
Founded more than fifty years ago, the Ladies’ Guild has a threefold purpose:
The Executive Board consists of:
- First and Second Vice Presidents
- Recording Secretary
- Corresponding Secretary
- Nominating Committee Chairperson
- Officers are elected for a term of one year.
- No member of the Executive Board may serve in the same office for more than two consecutive years, with the exception of the Treasurer, who may serve for three years.
- No member may hold more than one office at a time.
Board of Directors
The affairs of the Guild are conducted by the Board of Directors acting with the Guild’s spiritual advisor. The Board of Directors consists of:
- The elected officers of the Guild
- Chairpersons of Standing Committees
- The immediate Past President
Executive Board Meetings: 1st Tuesday of every month
General Meetings: 2nd Tuesday of the month
No meetings are held in January, February, July and August.
The Guild sponsors an annual program of Recollection and/or Communion Breakfast. Monthly general meetings include speakers on religion or topics of general interest to the Guild members.
Each year the Guild has several fundraisers, such as Plant and Bake Sales, and its primary fundraiser, the auction held in November. Monies raised from these events are used to help the church and school in their respective missions, to support community organizations, and to fund grants and scholarships to youngsters of the parish.
All women in the parish are cordially invited to become members; non-parishioners may also join.
Dues: $5.00 per year
Tamira Wilson and Mary Ann Weaver