The ladies guild has a threefold purpose:
The Executive Board consists of:
- Vice President
- Recording Secretary
- Nominating Committee Chairperson
- Officers are elected for a term of one (1) year.
- No member of the Executive Board may serve in the same office for more than four (4) consecutive years, of which not more than two (2) may be in the same office or chair, with the exception of the Treasurer who will serve for 2 years.
- No member may hold more than one office at a time.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The affairs of the Guild are conducted by the Board of Directors acting with the Guild's spiritual advisor. The Board Directors consist of:
- The elected offices of the Guild
- Chairpersons of Standing Committees
Executive Board Meetings: 1st Wednesday of every month
General Meetings: 2nd Tuesday of every month
All meeting alternate between Saint Agnes and Saint Mary churches. No meeting are held January, February, July and August.
The Guild sponsors an annual program of Recollection and/or the Communion Breakfast. Monthly general meetings include speakers on religion or topics of general interest to Guild members.
Each year the Guild hosts social events including the annual Children's Christmas and Easter Parties along with several fundraisers such as the Plant & Bake sales and church raffles. Monies raised form these events are used to help the church and school in their respective missions and support community organizations.
All women are cordially invited to become of members.
Dues: $5.00 per year
Mary Ann Weaver