Please note that while our churches are merged canonically as of June 29, 2017, we are still waiting for the paperwork from the State of Connecticut that merges us legally. So in that time, we ask that you continue to give as you have in the part to the church of your choice. Thank you for your patience as our two churches come together as a new community of faith.
If you have chosen to give online on to St. Mary Church, you still may, using the link below.
Saint Mary Catholic Church offers Online Giving through our website using Our Sunday Visitor. In providing this service, we offer you the convenience of being able to give the way you want, whenever you want. Online Giving lets you make secure, online contributions to our church, including using your credit or debit cards for donations.
There is no cost to you for Online Giving and each gift provides many advantages to you and the church:
Benefits for You
- No check writing or ATM stops before church
- Safe, secure, and confidential
- Earn frequent flier miles, points or cashbask with certain credit/debit cards.
- Recurring or One-time or donations can be made whenever it is convenient for you.
Benefits for The Church
- Reduces check processing fees
- Reduces staff time devoted to offertory deposits
- Secure financial transactions that enable accurate budgeting forecasts
- Ease of providing annual tax statements for parishioners upon request