Religious Education and Confirmation forms are available 24/7 on the rear porch of the St Mary rectory in appropriately marked folders on the bookshelf by the door. If you know any families with their 1st born entering 1st grade in a non-Catholic school, please encourage them to call to register during the summer.
Confirmation Service and Program Information
- All students are required to do 24 hours of service each of the 2 years of the program.
- Students attending our Confirmation Program need to spend 5 of those 24 hours serving on one of the Parish Ministries.
- Any student who does more than 30 hours of service in a year is not required to serve on one of the Parish Ministries.
There are many Parish Ministries which need help, some that are geared to individuals and others to groups. You can view our various ministries at the Service Groups page.
Contact email@example.com to inquire about opporutnities.
Religious Education Office
Confirmation photos were taken by Robert Taylor photography and they are available for purchase from his website.
- Go to www.roberttaylorphotography.com
- Go to "online order"
- Go to "events" - click on photo
- Go to galleries (small grey) - click on St. Mary Confirmation
- View Photos- select image number you would to order
- Place order with a credit card online - use image # of photo
Photos will be available to order 11/1/17.
Any questions call the studio at 203-377-0739 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.