INTRODUCING A NEW WAY FOR US TO COMMUNICATE!
We have launched the mobile app Mumvia as a new way to communicate! Mumvia will allow you to stay informed about our events, ministries, religious education, and more. Let’s engage, promote and discover all that we have to offer!
Mumvia is a mobile app for organizations to engage with their members in a private and secure manner. Mumvia is not a social media app, but is a more formal app for organizations.
Download Mumvia today by scanning the QR code or by searching for "Mumvia Alerts" on the app store.
2 EASY STEPS TO SIGN UP!
STEP 1 - REGISTER ON MUMVIA
- Enter your Mobile Number and click 'Continue'.
- Enter the 5 digit activation key you received as a text message and click 'Continue'. If you did not receive the key, click on 'GetKey'.
- Enter your 5 digit zip code (e.g. 06460).
- Check on 'I accept Terms or Service'.
- Click 'Continue'.
STEP 2 - ADD PRECIOUS BLOOD PARISH CHANNEL
- Click the '+' button on the top of the screen.
- Click on 'Religious Organizations'.
- Click on 'Precious Blood Parish'.
- Enter your first and last name and then click on 'Add Channel'.
- Now you are connected with the parish and should see the Precious Blood Parish logo under religious Organizations on the 'Channel' page.
- Click on the icon and it will take you to the 'Alerts' page, where you will see all the messages from the Parish going forward.
MUMVIA PRIVACY FAQS
1. Does Mumvia sell my personal data to any third party?
No, Mumvia does not sell your personal data to any third-party. We value your privacy.
2. Does Mumvia show my personal data to other users?
No, Mumvia does not show your personal data to any other users. We absolutely value your privacy.
3. Can others see messages I send to the organization?
No, other users cannot see your communication, only you and the responsible administrator of the organization can see the messages.
4. Does Mumvia track user's location?
No, Mumvia does not track users locations as they move around. When you login into Mumvia we ask for your zip code so that you can get local information when that becomes available.
5. Will I get spam on Mumvia?
No, you will not get spam on Mumvia and we are very particular about that. Emails spammers will not know how to reach you on Mumvia.
6. Does Mumvia track my browsing and usage on the mobile?
No, Mumvia does not track what you do on your mobile. Our goal is very clear - for you to have a private and secure communication channel with your organization leading to a more involved community within the organization.